• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Jord
    - Jord -
    Jord

Jord slowly lifted her skull from the earth.. Her hazel orbs scanned the area around them but never once met Akkadians eyes.. or even his person. She thought for a moment.. before speaking. "I will respect your wishes Akkadian." Her orbs still didnt meet him.. as her ebon, strong pistons carried her toward him.. "This will be out last moment.." Her voice seamed numb but truthful... she ment her words. "You will never see me again. As if we never found each other to begin with.. the way it should have been." At this point it was almost as if the femme was looking through the stallion. "I will go on with my life... and I hope you will with yours as well.." Her pistons stopped when she was in front of him.. "Goodbye Akkadian." She said softly.. almost wispering in his aud before gently lowlying her lips to the wound she had caused him and swiftly gave it a gentle kiss.. as if to say i'm sorry.. goodbye.. sorry it has to be this way.  Her body quickly changed directions and walked away from him.. at no certain pace. She never wanted to face him again. First he kept her past from her from so long.. then left her alone in her time of need.. then broke her heart. Part of her hope he died with some sort of guilt in his heart. She hated him. The world he was brought into had made him this way. She kept walking away as she thought. She wish she would have been home in her familys kingdom of Ranga. Her life could have been different, she could have found someone worth to marry and rule the Ranga kingdom with. Instead of falling for this ... dead stallion. Jord never looked back at him after leaving.. She had no feelings for him anymore.. just regret of feeling the way she did. Jord had a new mission, find someone who will love her, someone worth.. someone to one day sire her children. She hated being alone.. she had been alone all her life.. but hopefully not for much longer. 

Messages In This Thread
    Jord - by Akkadian - 09-24-2016, 11:46 AM
    RE: Jord - by Jord - 09-24-2016, 11:55 PM
    RE: Jord - by Akkadian - 09-27-2016, 05:20 PM
    RE: Jord - by Jord - 09-27-2016, 08:52 PM
    RE: Jord - by Akkadian - 09-28-2016, 10:48 AM
    RE: Jord - by Jord - 09-28-2016, 06:45 PM
    RE: Jord - by Akkadian - 10-01-2016, 09:56 PM
    RE: Jord - by Jord - 10-05-2016, 12:56 AM
    RE: Jord - by Akkadian - 10-23-2016, 12:07 AM
    RE: Jord - by CourtneyKissMe - 10-26-2016, 12:05 AM
    RE: Jord - by Akkadian - 10-29-2016, 09:46 PM