• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

what has sunk may rise, what has risen may sink;
    She stands alone. A small copse of trees providing cover as she unleashes the anger that has been building inside her breast. It gnaws and burns, ripping, shredding, tearing it's way out her gullet in a guttural scream and manifesting itself in her lashing hooves. The silver girl feels trapped in her skin and releases her frustration on the surrounding flora.

It is as she stands panting, dripping in sweat, that she feels the voice pulse through her. Come to me. it says. A soft croon, just within her range of hearing. It placates the rage, soothes the hurt. Gives her purpose. I need you to find her. Tyrna doesn't know if the yearning she hears is a product of wishful thinking or the voice itself, but it draws her in. It pulls her close and wraps her tightly, giving her the distraction she so desperately needs. She finds her heart has stilled it's frantic beating and her breath is deep and unlabored. Drawing the air into her lungs she bobs her head and whispers back, "I will."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: what has risen may sink, and what has sunk may rise; - by Tyrna - 05-11-2015, 02:37 PM