• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone - i've got some damn bad intentions
    The first horse to find her is as brightly colored as the trees overhead, and Djinni eyes her salmon points with clear pleasure. She likes the color and would take it herself, had not Beqanna stolen the ability from her. She does meet the other's gaze eventually, her soft eyes bright and innocent as she looks up at the taller mare.

"Hello Ygritte," she replies, "And thank you."

Sylva, she repeats to herself, that is what they have named the autumnal forest. Its a fitting name reminiscent of the ancient ones, and Djinni wonders if they even know,or if they have chosen the nomenclature based on its phonetics alone.

She looks up at the sound of more hooves, unsurprised to see that her summons had beckoned in more than one response. She nods her head politely to the newcomer, offering her own name: "Djinni," even though the young mare does not do the same.

Ygritte has asked what brings her to this place, and since Djinni has no reason to lie, she says: "I came to look at the Mountain from another angle. The view from the Coast gets a little dull after a while, and since I'll go back up eventually, I thought I'd see if there was an easier route."
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: anyone - i've got some damn bad intentions - by Djinni - 09-27-2016, 01:59 PM