• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Here Lies Me [OPEN]
    The black filly snorted when the mare first spoke, and didn't verbally respond. She stood up, though, her ears loosely back, but not pinned - yet anyways - as she looks at the new equine with anger. Her black coat did not draw any heat from the air, as the sky was clouded here; she didn't mind the gloomy clouds, but hated the chill it gave her when the sun lacked it's heated glow.

Come along if you wish.. Meets her ears, and she starts to shuffle forward behind the odd grullo filly. She seemed near mare-age but still filly-formed; Mentalio wondered absently what this mare's name and age is. She silently agreed with the filly-mare that the place is, indeed, wretched. "What's your name?" Mentalio asks tonelessly, her voice empty. The conversation was forced manners, not an act of kindness - the message was clear - she doesn't really care who you are, just whether you'll keep her out of that place.

Messages In This Thread
    Here Lies Me [OPEN] - by Mentalio - 09-28-2016, 07:55 AM
    RE: Here Lies Me [OPEN] - by Wallace - 09-28-2016, 09:11 AM
    RE: Here Lies Me [OPEN] - by Mentalio - 09-30-2016, 03:59 PM