• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Cerva;
    Her sweet voice melts through him and holds his heart, spreading warmth throughout his whole being as only she could do. She's happy to hear it, that he could never be too old to be near her, could never outgrow her. She was everything to him, and she always would be. He could never stand to lose her for anything. One day he'd say so.

She blamed herself then, for their shared failure of finding a home, somewhere safe. Guilt hit him with her admission. It was his fault, he should've found them a home by now. But he couldn't help wanting to keep her to himself, all to himself. He wanted to be what kept her safe, but the painful truth was he had no idea how. He was not trained to fight or analyze threats, he was only a colt, and damn how he hated admitting that.

There must be a remedy for this, and he would find it. Soon. He would make it possible to keep her safe by his own skills alone. Whatever it took. He would be all she ever needed.

And then all the doubts and uncertainties were swiped away. "How I love you, Dovev." She whispered it, her body pressing into his almost eagerly and all his wants solidified. She loved him. He'd touched her, and instead of pulling away from it, she soaked it in for herself as deeply as he did her affections for himself. Maybe being with her was not all that foolish a desire after all.

He closed his eyes and smiled, returning the embrace with his own weight. Perfect. Whatever this was between them, it was exactly what he wanted, what he craved. Energy thrilled through him, blissful adrenaline fed into his affections as his velvet met her skin once again and fervently lined quick little kisses along her neck. Yes! This was happening. She was really his! She wanted this too, he could feel it.

I love you too, Cerva, he said a little breathlessly, excitement and anticipation stealing his breath. She was perfect and she was his. He had to find them a home. Needed to. And then he needed to learn to fight, to always protect her. Yes, that's what he needed to do. He needed a home for them, somewhere she'd be safe while he trained.

It is my fault. I will try harder to find us a home. I just... I love my time alone with you. The flat of his face pushed in to her shoulder, sucking in the beautiful scent that was hers alone. This was the best day. He'd never let anything separate them. Only long enough to train, for her, and nothing else. Would she understand? Would she know he would never abandon her like those before him had? Would she believe him, trust him?

Questions for another time. He would not inject that doubt to this perfect moment and ruin it. Soon, though. Soon he would need to tell her he wouldn't always be around. Just temporary. To learn to keep her safe with him alone. And then they could stay together forever.

ooc: my turn to apologize for the wait!! <33 sickness broke me so bad x.x

Messages In This Thread
    Cerva; - by Dovev - 10-05-2016, 08:50 PM
    RE: Cerva; - by Cerva - 10-07-2016, 03:01 PM
    RE: Cerva; - by Dovev - 10-07-2016, 11:46 PM
    RE: Cerva; - by Cerva - 10-18-2016, 02:08 PM
    RE: Cerva; - by Dovev - 10-28-2016, 11:10 PM
    RE: Cerva; - by Cerva - 11-02-2016, 04:56 PM
    RE: Cerva; - by Dovev - 11-05-2016, 04:24 PM
    RE: Cerva; - by Cerva - 11-09-2016, 04:04 PM
    RE: Cerva; - by Dovev - 11-19-2016, 05:18 PM