• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

dark, you can't come soon enough for me; mandalocks
    Watching the black-and-white spotted stallion, she acknowledges his hello. A few brief memories appear, her mother telling her she was quite unlike her father.. But she couldn't remember what Mum had said her father looked like. She stumbled back, confused, when he asked the odd question. She decided it wouldn't help to deceive here, and so she spoke the truth. After a few seconds of silent debate - emotions played across her facial features as she thought with an intense focus - she started to speak. "She's my mum." She says simply, her ears flickering between facing outwards and forwards as she listens to her surroundings.

Her cross-caste lessons had, apparently, served her well in keeping an eye on a situation's location, and, well, I guess she'd call them the "elements" of the area - the horses, sounds, voices, scents and the weather. If it was raining, she'd have a better chance in an open space, ie a grove or heath. If thundering, she'd have to risk the forest. If even weather, like it was at the moment, she knew she'd have to find a thick forest to truly evade the chase with her tactics..

If he decided to do something to her, she knew she was screwed. "Why.. Why did you want to know?" She asks quietly, then cursing herself when she realized exactly what she asked. She realized multiple minutes had passed between her reply and then her accursed query, and her ears flicked back for a few seconds before settling for a guarded location - forward but not quite showing curiosity or interest.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: dark, you can't come soon enough for me; mandalocks - by Mandalocks - 10-13-2016, 10:35 PM