• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The Mighty and Tiny
    The light that shines so bright.

It would be a honour to Gyps to show the wonders of the sky to her little friend. A flight underneath the full moon with stars twinkling in the sky, that would be a perfect time to take little Smidgen up into the air. The black and blue lady was sure that the other girl would love the sight of it. Especially if they flew across water, enjoying the beauty of the night. Gyps herself loved to fly underneath a pitch black sky, but it was rare to see a full moon while doing so. Hearing Smidgen make the promise, she cannot help but not to smile widely.

Just like that she also cannot stop the light laugh when Smidge asks if Andras would like her. ”Of course he would! I cannot think of any reason why he would not” she answers honestly, knowing all too well that Andras was just as playful and enthusiastic as she herself was, maybe he even rivalled little Smidgen in this matter. But then their talk grows somewhat more serious again, and this time Gyps has to shake her head in a ‘no’. However, not without a small smile. ”No, call it fate, but we actually met plenty of times before that. We played together in the playground when we were younger, that was before either of us knew the deal our parents made. He’s my saviour.” So perhaps Smidgen was right, it wasn’t all that bad. But that didn’t stop her from losing faith in her own parents, parents she once had loved dearly.

”I will, if Andras and I decide to live there. Thus far we haven’t made any decision, only went there to meet the horses and look around. You could do that too, they were very friendly.” Gyps had pledged to follow Andras, home would be wherever he was, but once they had arrived at the Taiga she had gotten afraid. Pine trees never lost their needles, and thus would they always block her sky. She didn’t want to live like that, rather she found a home like her birthplace, but she was not yet sure how to tell Andras that.

Gyps

OOC
    This time I should say sorry.. Didn't realise 10 days have already passed :|

Messages In This Thread
    The Mighty and Tiny - by Smidgen - 10-14-2016, 11:38 PM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Gyps - 10-15-2016, 12:34 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Smidgen - 10-15-2016, 01:06 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Gyps - 10-15-2016, 01:28 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Smidgen - 10-16-2016, 11:29 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Gyps - 10-17-2016, 02:51 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Smidgen - 10-20-2016, 11:44 PM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Gyps - 10-22-2016, 01:40 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Smidgen - 11-02-2016, 10:48 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Gyps - 11-05-2016, 03:44 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Smidgen - 11-15-2016, 06:38 PM