• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

lost among the wolves; any

The bats have left the bell tower

The victims have been bled

I can only drift among the tall sea grasses with no destination. I almost feel like I am floating but the sharp sting of cold air sends me reeling. My head feels too light and I hate to admit it but also too quiet. Without my shifting, I am lost in my own thoughts.

(the dead no longer speak to me)

I had tried to fit in with these women but they are loud with gnashing teeth and shattered glass dreams. They try to force spoonful of them down each other throats with relentless shrieks and spit addled lips. They do not listen but simply wait for their turn to talk. I move away from the group even though I was eager to help. I was excused as an idiot, dim and young.

(I never realized I could be invisible even when I was whole)

I wander from the shores of Nerine to the meadow. I long for Velis...for his touch...his breath. It was in this very space that he had come to me and I have been his everlasting and ever loving Night. I swore myself to him always under that blinding moonshine. I feel the empty ache of a desperate womb for the child that no longer resides. Nimfa, sweet child, is with Velis. They abandoned me.

(I am garbage)

I can not remain among the living and the dead have turned their backs to me. I have never felt so lost...unwanted...incomplete.

graveside

Messages In This Thread
    lost among the wolves; any - by Graveside - 10-16-2016, 06:57 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; any - by Belgarath - 10-19-2016, 08:39 AM
    RE: lost among the wolves; any - by Graveside - 10-19-2016, 11:59 AM