• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the stars incline, they do not compel; PHASE I

In an instant she was somewhere new, unimaginable. Along side her were tens of horses, all of which were acting somewhat frantically. Nymeria was not one to panic. She wasn’t afraid of death, nay, she actually embraced it. Some horses worked together while others called upon unknown creatures. Nymeria simply closed her eyes and felt. She felt the static air of the universe, the cold dry nothingness. Her body sensed nothing, but a light draw of heat. Warmth felt right. Her hooves stretched forward, veering her body in the direction of the heat. It wasn’t much use to attempt to pull her body in any direction so she simply waited. She waited calmly for her chance.

Eyes opened and before her an answered prayer. A star, meteor, stabilized itself before her. She felt her hooves as they stretched and landed upon the rough rock. It sprang from its position and flew forward against space. In all honesty Nymeria did not take into account the other horses. She focused on herself, on her body, and her movements. She wouldn’t concern herself, she had a mission. Nymeria traced the name in her head Gail, Gail, G-A-I-L, Gail It sounded familiar yet foreign. It was what she was seeking, and space had simply become an obstacle.

Her hooves wrestled with the stone form beneath her. Nymeria kept her eyes closed and focused solely on the warmth. Another rock flew her way and she stepped out in trust (this rock sent to her from an unknown ally, Kellyn) Nymeria had no idea that this rock was what eventually propelled her to the heated furnace. Once the sweat began to pour from her brow she jumped and fell into the worm hole- not knowing where she was going.
    nymeria

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the stars incline, they do not compel; PART I - by Nymeria - 05-12-2015, 07:40 PM