• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A world of change { Celeana }
    breaking waves of change
    Her song continues, as if she were a siren of this coast, luring in unsuspecting souls. Though unknowing of that, since she was not a lady of seduction at all. But, as she hummed her smooth, sweet song, and sank into her fantasy of peace and happiness, a familiar voice brings her back to reality. Her eyes open wider, ears perked forward as she turned her head toward the voice. A sweet hello. The white, ebony spotted form of Celeana stood a few paces from her, her head dipping to our dark feline with respect. Naga's eyes lit up, for this was the first time any of the women had done this to her. No eyes rolled or look of disinterest. She smiled brightly, her voice silky and deep as always.

"Hello Celeana, how are you this afternoon?"

She was sure none of the women would come speak to her after the disaster of a peace and spiritual caste meeting. That was beyond what she imagined, though she thought she handled it well. But, the pressure was not what she expected at all, but, knowing the hardheadedness of the sisters, of course the thought of a new idea or tradition would not go over well. They held on to the jungle with everything they had, but of course, the jungle was never coming back, no matter how hard they held on. She was determined to be the best founding queen she could be, and create a happy, well functioning Kingdom, here the traditions and history of the Jungle is still respected but new ideas are embraced with an open mind.

But, now that one of the, at first, uncertain of the sisters has come to ask to join our feline queen on the shore, she is beginning to feel a small spark of hope in her heart. This was a start. Still with a big smile, Naga nods her head and taps the sand lightly with her hoof inviting the spotted woman to stand beside her.

"Of course you may join me, I would really love the company."

She waits a moment as the woman steps a little closer. She understands how she may feel. Lexa had left the sisters just before the shift of Beqanna. She could imagine a lot of the newer women would feel mistrusting of her to just step up and grab the crown when they didn't get the chance to know she was trustworthy, and not the kind of woman that would leave her sisters in a time of need. She was better than that. Sisters always stay together, and are always loyal, no matter what may happen. She was not going to let the sisterhood die along with the Jungle. But, seeing as Celeana was willing to approach her in a way that no one had since the fiasco at the meeting. She was grateful. It was then she felt it, words rising up in her throat...

"Thank you. I mean it. Since the peace and spiritual caste meeting, no one has been very happy with me. I know, a queen who is showing her soft side probably isn't a good thing. But, you coming to enjoy the scenery in my company, well, it's the first anyone has come to me without malice or mistrust since the meeting. Sorry, I am a bit of a talker. Seems everyone dislikes that about me too. I am honored to be queen of the new sisterhood, but I guess the others just don't see that I only want to see them flourish and be happy in this new land. I can't bring the jungle back, but at least we still have each other...right?

There is sadness in her voice, her eyes are apologetic. She wonders if she has said too much, but Celeana made her feel as if she could open up to her somehow. She didn't know why, since she did not know her well, but she felt as if she was someone she could just talk to with no consequence for some strange reason. She wondered if the spotted woman would be scared away from her just blurting out her feelings out of nowhere, but, she couldn't keep it in anymore. But, with that little spark of hope she ignited in Naga, she felt like she had to get all this off her chest. She felt unwanted and disrespected by her fellow sisters, and she was beginning to feel lonely and unhappy herself. But, maybe...just maybe her letting it out would maybe let even just Celeana know she only wants what is best for those she loves...even the sisters she had never met before now. They were her sisters, and she loved them with all her being.    
    Naga

ooc: Hahaha sorry, she had word vomit xD Naga has been holding all her feelings in and just couldn't hold it in anymore. But Naga will be slow to love too, she lost her first love so she is going to take a little time too xD

Messages In This Thread
    A world of change { Celeana } - by Naga - 10-18-2016, 06:06 PM
    RE: A world of change { Celeana } - by Celeana - 10-19-2016, 11:22 PM
    RE: A world of change { Celeana } - by Naga - 10-23-2016, 12:30 PM
    RE: A world of change { Celeana } - by Celeana - 11-21-2016, 01:48 PM
    RE: A world of change { Celeana } - by Naga - 11-23-2016, 07:09 PM