• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A world of change { Celeana }
    breaking waves of change
    She smiles, her body filling with a warm sensation as Celeana draws closer, with a hint of uncertainty in her final steps with a swish of her monochrome tail. She dips her head down and takes in the spotted woman's words. They filled her with hope, letting her know she wasn't alone, she wasn't a complete failure as a queen. Naga could tell her words were true, and sincere. It was just what she needed, and to know someone like Celeana had already come to find Naga worthy of respect and loyalty, it surprised her and made her feel like her heart was beginning to warm up. She had not felt like this in a long time.

"Celeana....thank you....It means so very much to hear that from you. I am glad that is how you feel, and it gives me hope to think I may still have a chance to redeem myself. It has been a long year, but I think with some more work on my part, we can make Nerine a place where women can find peace, as well as kindhearted men who wish to be in the company of women like us. Like Bowie, and Simeon. I have so much hope for this place, I just hope that what you say is really true. I worked so hard to get us here...but a few have tried to throw sticks in my spokes, so to speak. But, thank you...I needed that.

It had been over a year since she had seen her golden love, Ashara, and by now she knew it was probably time to move on. She wanted so much from that relationship, she wanted a life with her golden sun goddess...but she was gone like the Jungle....nevermore. But, here stood another, a sweet and strong woman with a coat like a white blanket dotted with perfect ebony spots. She had now known Celeana for a year, and had known of her back under Lexa's rule back before the shift. She was a wonderful woman, and beautiful...it was so early on in their acquaintanceship, but like with Ashara, she falls so quickly, and she was so ready to love again. She needed companionship, especially with a beautiful and kindhearted woman like Celeana.

She looked to the spotted woman, warmth and a bit of a spark in her green eyes...her voice was low and practically a whisper. She was going for it....no holding back and no going back.

"Celeana....you.....you are beautiful.
    I would like to spend more time in your wonderful company....you are just so wonderful..."

She did it....like jumping off one of the rocky cliffs around them head first into the roaring waves of the Nerine sea. It was time, and she was never one to take it slow when it came to showing her feelings. But, she wanted to be with Celeana. She was loyal and caring, and Naga already knew she liked her as a queen....but she hoped she could love her as a partner.
    Naga

Messages In This Thread
    A world of change { Celeana } - by Naga - 10-18-2016, 06:06 PM
    RE: A world of change { Celeana } - by Celeana - 10-19-2016, 11:22 PM
    RE: A world of change { Celeana } - by Naga - 10-23-2016, 12:30 PM
    RE: A world of change { Celeana } - by Celeana - 11-21-2016, 01:48 PM
    RE: A world of change { Celeana } - by Naga - 11-23-2016, 07:09 PM