• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Great Return -[Gyps, Romek, Any]

now don’t you understand…that I’m never changing who I am?
    Home.

The concept of home is fluid. Sometimes home is a place. And sometimes, just as it is with Gyps and Andras, or Reagan and Ruan, home is the eyes of someone who loves you. And Reagan’s home was between these tree trunks, in the heart of Ruan. With Jinju, Heda, and her little one baking in her ever rounding belly. Her family was her home, and when they moved on from this place, so would she.

The myst calls to her and she awakens from their den. Stuck in her wolf’s body, her magic taken from her, she finds herself stuck in this form until the end of winter. And so, as the white wolf makes her way to where she knows Ruan to be, she smiles, her pink tongue protruding from her fangs. She pads her way through the trees, most of the snow having been caught by the conifers. What little pine straw and snow has fallen dampens the sound of her approach as she comes in view with a black and blue lady, her black beady eyes and ears ever present. However, as a wolf, unable to communicate with them until the season is over. Until her punishment has finished.

She yips, and jumps on top of Ruan’s back, hoping that he will consent to be her voice, as their hearts are able to communicate without words—that last little bit of magic she is still able to produce. Speak for me, my love. You and Jinju alone know what has happened to me.

Messages In This Thread
    The Great Return -[Gyps, Romek, Any] - by Andras - 10-18-2016, 07:49 PM
    RE: The Great Return -[Gyps, Romek, Any] - by Reagan - 11-15-2016, 08:46 AM