• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

thy leaves have ripened to the fall; any
    aletta has never been one for attention. she isn't a shadow lurker, but she doesn't like the thought of being on display. and she has never seen a real meadow before. on her childhood mountaintop, there had been a few patches of long, willowy grass but nothing to really stretch your legs out. nothing to let you go so fast that all four of your legs are off the ground. but as the forest gives way to the meadow, she has second thoughts about doing that. she can sense the other bodies around her and her eagerness to see the meadow dwindles.

her curiosity keeps her at the edge, where the long golden grasses sweep into the treeline and aletta lets her dark eyes absorb the sight before her. autumn has crept over the landscape, with the few trees crowning themselves in shades of red, orange, and gold. as she inhales the crisp breeze that goes sailing through the meadow, the grey mare takes a few tentative steps forward. and with each step, her gait becomes more animated.

aletta lets herself look everywhere. she tries hard to not let herself go doe-eyed at some of beqanna's residents, but there are some things she has never seen before. and the same curiosity that drove aletta into the meadow now spins the gears in her mind. she finds a secluded space next to a small stream, taking another panoramic view of the meadow. she doesn't even know where to begin. 

aletta
    the innocent and the beautiful have no enemy but time.

ooc- to whoever responds, i'm so sorry this so everywhere. my first post in a few years. i promise it will get better as i get some more practice and get to know her better.

Messages In This Thread
    thy leaves have ripened to the fall; any - by aletta - 10-23-2016, 09:31 AM