• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

thy leaves have ripened to the fall; any
    aletta offers the black mare a small smile, still slightly reluctant and unsure of it all. it's not only violence, but the murmuring of the land. as all new things can be strange, aletta has found beqanna both wonderful and almost overpowering. she has never been one for contrasts, but there is something dark and light, welcoming and ominous about the land she stands on. and she is so eager, almost too eager, to uncover what she can.

"i've never liked to think of myself as lost," she replies. her eyes are like mirrors, and her thoughts read plainly in them. she almost wants to frown as she tries to describe what she thinks. "i've always simply thought i'm where i'm supposed to be." her smile warms a little, the wall she has built up slowly chipping the more she converses. "but of course, that is a bit fanciful."

she focuses on violence, perking up a bit more. "aletta. lovely to meet you violence."

aletta
    the innocent and the beautiful have no enemy but time.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: thy leaves have ripened to the fall; any - by aletta - 10-25-2016, 07:37 PM