• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

thy leaves have ripened to the fall; any
    her eyes widen slightly as the mare says that this land, this place that hums and pulsates with life, with... something she isn't quite sure of. but this place has become embedded within her like a child, and she can't fathom this sacred place ruined. but then she had that the land had ruined them, and that has caught her unaware. "what do you mean.. the land ruined you?" her eyes search violence's, wanting some type of elaboration.

part of her isn't as shocked as she appears, for all the life that she perceives from this place, of course it could ruin others. to her the land was almost tangible, almost breathing. "no, i wasn't.. i guess that was before i stumbled upon your borders." but she is curious too, for she doesn't see violence as something ruined. the mare seems whole, sane, healthy.

aletta shakes her head gently, her mind going back briefly to what she had called a home. was this meadow comparable? here she was open to make her own choices, to do as she pleased without the thoughts of others. perhaps that was her description of home. it has been so long since she has stayed in one place that she isn't quite sure anymore."the meadow is.. quiet, open. i can go where i want without question. i don't really need much more than that." she smiles faintly, for some do require more. aletta feels a bit unusual in this but it's how she is. "does it feel different to you? after what happened?" what a silly question, she realizes after asking. 

aletta
    the innocent and the beautiful have no enemy but time.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: thy leaves have ripened to the fall; any - by aletta - 11-01-2016, 08:08 PM