• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

thin skin / elastic heart [toli pony]
    She was breathing hard from her exertion, stepping back to get a good look at him. Measuring him, considering him. He was already standing tall, so he only held still and waited.

"Train you? For what?" The large scar across her face danced repulsively as she questioned him, stretching and pulling with the movement. He forced his gaze to stay locked on her eyes. She'd probably earned it. She'd probably killed whoever put it there in some great battle to the death. He could end up with similar ones one day. It both disgusted him, and made him crave it. To boldly bear the mark of his lethal prowess as she did.

He considered his words before responding.
    I need to protect my mother. She is delicate, fragile. She needs me, and I don't trust her safety to any other. I was told once: if you want something done right, you do it yourself. He took a step back, shifting to the side a little in a take-me-as-I-am sort of show. Offering his figure for her expert appraisal. Could she see potential?

Would she train him?
    Will you do it? Will you help me?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: thin skin / elastic heart [toli pony] - by Dovev - 10-29-2016, 05:38 PM