• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't [mess] with Texas
    I'm goin' home gonna load my shotgun...

Wichita's head swirled with what could only be considered un-ladylike thoughts. She had been grumbling to herself for at least the last 2 days as she made her way across the expanses of unfamiliar territories. Her ebony tinted, sun streaked head held high against her depleting stores of energy.

"That no good, rotten...sticker eating...". Her words barely a whisper at times, others you could barely help but notice the outbursts of sound emitting themselves from her maw. A cacophony of noises grinding on ones nerves like the unpleasant knocking of a woodpecker against a long dead oak. She slowed her pace only as she noticed the landscape changing, the forest had thinned and she took in the flat field she had come upon. Well aint this quaint?
    ,she thought to herself, her chocolate orbs scanning the blanket of green shoots covering the expanse before her.
    Her tail whipped out to and fro,sometimes the breeze took to blowing it like a pale flag across the outstretching green sea. A host of golden dandelions made a crisp -snap- as they were bent to the will of her heavy hooves.

He wants a fight well now he's got one...

A few others could be seen hanging around lonesome mounds of grass, some seeming lost, while others appeared to have come here with intent. Wichita personally felt as though she had been runnin' all over hell's half acre. She knew she ought to look a mess, she could feel the snagged burs in her mane, and couldnt possibly live down the state of her dust and blood covered pelt. However, when one was busy escaping a knuckle headed ,kick happy brute that called themselves a herd leader... Well, keeping clean was about as useless as a screen door on a submarine. Though a bit battered and worn for wear, Wichita could only hope this would reflect she was a no nonsense aint takin none of that kinda gal. Letting out an exasperated whinny, she settled herself into some mind numbing grazing and watched with a weary gaze the equines moseying around her.......

(Note to Witchita's player: My apologies for altering your post, but your html for this post was causing the board to malfunction. I removed the majority of the formatting from it in order to fix this. I'd be more than happy to help fix the html that you were using so that it doesn't break the board in the future. Feel free to PM me or contact me via the OOC board Smile - Officer Kahzie)

Messages In This Thread
    Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-13-2015, 07:01 PM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Jason - 05-14-2015, 07:42 AM
    Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-14-2015, 03:26 PM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Jason - 05-14-2015, 09:00 PM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-15-2015, 09:45 PM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Jason - 05-18-2015, 09:50 AM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-18-2015, 12:40 PM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-20-2015, 07:39 AM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Jason - 05-20-2015, 10:48 AM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-22-2015, 03:16 PM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Jason - 05-26-2015, 09:19 AM