• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't [mess] with Texas
    I've got nothin' on this white rock but little ol' me........

Wichita lifted her velveteen maw from a  tiny cluster of feverfew delicately fighting its way through the crab grasses littering the fields. She had been picking out the delicate silk colored blooms from the leaves with a practiced bite, when movement caught her earth colored gaze. While munching the tender petals, she took in the form of a moonbeam colored stag approaching her from across the green sea. Like most others in this weather, the familiar scent of salt and sweat clung to the males form as he practically floated in her direction. She whiffed in the scent through her flared nostrils, threads of greenery tickling their edges causing them to twitch from the inconvenience. Well lookey there, she thought to herself surprised at how soon someone had advanced upon her in this state. Not to mention, it had just occurred to her how downright unpleasant she might smell as well. After all it was hotter 'n a goats butt in a pepper patch as the sun continued to reach its peak in the sky. 

I've got two miles 'til he makes bail.....

Languidly, and with no thought of why she watched him. She wasn't sure how to take his advances, the tossing of his mane left her wondering if he thought the sun came up just to hear him crow. At this it was fair to say she was about as lost as last years Easter egg, when it came to thinking of a valid, and appropriate response to his words. It was plain that she was a bit standoffish when it came to those of the opposite sex, though it was not to be confused for rudeness.
    "Well I reckon you're no spring chicken," she blurted. "but of course a lady knows when she is looking a fright, aint no reason to tease her about it." Yes of course she thought he was having a go at her. She shifted her weight and turned her crown away trying to hide her tangled mane from view.  She eyed him warily, relieved that he hadn't intruded too closely to her personal space. She knew very well she couldn't take the chances of going it alone for long, but she needed to be more careful with whom she went with. Her last herd leader had proven that much and though a hard lesson to learn, it was one she wasn't quick to forget.

((Thank you all for the help, i am so sorry.. I was trying to be quick and use someone elses codes, never again I say ))

Messages In This Thread
    Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-13-2015, 07:01 PM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Jason - 05-14-2015, 07:42 AM
    Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-14-2015, 03:26 PM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Jason - 05-14-2015, 09:00 PM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-15-2015, 09:45 PM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Jason - 05-18-2015, 09:50 AM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-18-2015, 12:40 PM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-20-2015, 07:39 AM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Jason - 05-20-2015, 10:48 AM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-22-2015, 03:16 PM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Jason - 05-26-2015, 09:19 AM