• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't [mess] with Texas

Jason felt the evening close in as well. The shine that had been blanketing the field was growing more overcome by shadows, and the breeze welcomed in colder air. A gust of wind ruffled Jason’s coat causing him to shake. The reflex sent shivers down his legs before he shook his own head. Once he had finished his drawn out speech (he often didn’t speak so much) Jason felt more settled into the conversation with the mare. During the pause in dialogue he watched her movements. The subtle change in her eyes to the way that she was standing. When she spoke he listened intently and nodded along in agreement with her words.

”It sure is.” He said soon after she finished. ”It is beautiful….there is a forest unlike any other with streams that pass through that are so clear you can see everything within them. It’s been my home for as long as I can remember…although I hadn’t lived there for awhile until recently.” It was his home and always would be. The souls that flooded the place with memories would always call him back. ”I’d love for you to come see it for yourself” He said simply with softened eyes. Wichita would surely fit in, and Jason would be glad to have another familiar face within its borders.

”We could probably make it there before dark” He tagged on the last bit after another cool touch lifted his mane.

--It’s Okay! It only looked weird on my phone and fine on my computer, but it’s a lovely table
    jason

Messages In This Thread
    Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-13-2015, 07:01 PM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Jason - 05-14-2015, 07:42 AM
    Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-14-2015, 03:26 PM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Jason - 05-14-2015, 09:00 PM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-15-2015, 09:45 PM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Jason - 05-18-2015, 09:50 AM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-18-2015, 12:40 PM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-20-2015, 07:39 AM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Jason - 05-20-2015, 10:48 AM
    RE: Don't [mess] with Texas - by Wichita - 05-22-2015, 03:16 PM