• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

well, well, well; any

This is Major Tom to Ground Control. I'm stepping through the door and I'm floating in a most peculiar way. And the stars look very different today. For here am I sitting in a tin can. Far above the world, Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do.

Where oh where are the sistahs? It seems quiet evident to Bowie that all the girls are simply tied up in various things. He was certain that they spent too much time huddled up in little pow wows rather than enjoy the beauty of this land.

Purple and white stocking limbs move the stallion lightly over the grounds. He kept himself neatly tucked and preened  as he felt it was important to give an well kept outward appearance. Two tones pools look over the sway and buckle of sod as he makes his way for where the ocean kissed the dark shore.

The sand is moist as always and Bowie sinks a bit when he is firmly standing in the darkness of the grains. A large clutch of air is taken and released as he sighed. Oh how he did miss having some company to chat with. Dear Naga had never shown and Hybris seemed to of rather not continued their conversation. That did prove to make things rather dull for the lovely purple stallion. Unabashed boredom slips across his pleasant features as he takes in the scenery of the coatline.

Bowie.

Messages In This Thread
    well, well, well; any - by Bowie - 10-29-2016, 02:02 PM
    RE: well, well, well; any - by Nayl - 11-06-2016, 09:38 PM
    RE: well, well, well; any - by Bowie - 11-22-2016, 10:04 AM
    RE: well, well, well; any - by Nayl - 11-25-2016, 06:50 PM