• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you'd place your hands upon my weary head; ALL [cont.]
    "I understand; I would do the same in your position. I would like to know who is looking to join the army/defense," She acknowledges his decision as wise; she is honest in her response and gives a respectful dip of her grey head as she feel the weight of the path she is choosing settle on her shoulders.

She decides that when the gathering is over, she'll ask for those interested to stay after for a head count and to brainstorm on some ideas. Ears forward, she waits to see who will come forward after this; they have seen an interesting group so far, more so than before.

She wonders what exactly Beqanna is capable of, and is lost in thought for a moment before looking around again. She did not want to look like an incapable day-dreaming mare that so many would prejudice her to be if they met Rael, and she envied stallions of the strength they are typically stereotyped by young, dreaming fillies to have compared to the weaknesses colts assume mares or fillies have.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you'd place your hands upon my weary head; ALL [cont.] - by Rael Fire - 11-14-2016, 01:38 PM