• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

To the lovers we left behind (Sapphire pony, Any)
    The light that shines so bright.

Apparently the forest was a place that did intrigue her after all. Maybe because her home to be was a forest, different than this one, but the effect of it was the same. Or perhaps she was just getting used to it, to be cut off from the sky. Gyps would have to admit that it could be very beautiful too, especially now the autumn had set in. Leaves had started to lose their green color, and instead they were yellow or orange or red. So much rich colors and some shades of it did remind her of the first home she had known.

The golden plains had been beautiful during the spring and summer months and the black and blue woman had loved to spread her wings and soar the sky above the land. The color of the leaves, from which some had already fallen to the ground while others still adorned the trees, somewhat shared the same color. Something else that made autumn in the forest good for Gyps was that she could see the sky now. Occasionally her blue eyes would travel up to gaze at it loving and longingly. Right now she still could enjoy her time up in the air, but black mare knew that soon she wouldn’t be able to do that anymore for a while. She's itching to fly, which expresses itself throught he slight ruffling of her bluish wings.

Her barrel, too, had started to swell. The early state of pregnancy made her baby bump small, but a sharp eye could notice it. Gyps felt different too, probably behaved different too, as she had become cuddlier than before. Andras would often be her victim, but her appaloosa lover probably wouldn’t mind it too much. It was him for who she decided to live on the ground, instead of up in the sky. Probably also the reason why she was currently exploring the forest.

The scent of water and another equine had lured her towards the small stream. The smile upon her lips was friendly, ears perked forward while her navy blue mane waved softly with every step she made. Gyps would flick her sky blue tail from time to time too, but never in an aggressive matter. ”Far as I recall, this forest doesn’t belong to anybody. You are as much welcome as I am” she answers, offering a smile to the somewhat anxious mare. As her eyes carefully studied the grayed mare, she edged closer, until she eventually could lessen her own thirst too.

However, it are the stranger’s words that cause the smile up Gyps lips to grow wider. Still careful to not scare the other she moved another few steps closer. ”It will take still quite a while before spring sets in then, or are you due early?” Compared to this gray stranger she herself still had a long way to go, as her barrel as much smaller. She dipped her head slightly, before increasing the space between them again. ”I’m Gyps by the way.”

Gyps

OOC: Apparently I had Gyps muse haha. I'll make sure that my next post won't go overbroad like this <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: To the lovers we left behind (Sapphire pony, Any) - by Gyps - 10-31-2016, 04:36 AM