• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Time To Come Clean (Jedi)
    Well, this was a surprise. And here she thought that he wouldn't want to seek her out either out or cowardice or devotion to the other mare. But here he was, wanting to speak with her by the looks of it. Raxa watched wordlessly as the stallion walked up and nuzzled their daughter before turning to look at the brindled paint mare.

In blunt, Jedi explained that he was leaving Sylva, having not agreed to follow a young horse like Marlyn. He wanted Raxa to come along with him, and asked if she didn't, that Zhenga be allowed to go in her place. For a moment, Raxa was struck by this. Did the stallion really expect her to hand him the yearling daughter that Jedi had almost no interactions with? Really, how much audacity did he have?

"If I wanted to follow you, I would've said so already," Raxa said. "I'll need to think. As for Zhenga, your audacity surprises me. I am not angry with you Jedi. I am upset that you didn't have enough in you to confess the truth. I had to find out through Zhenga and Sunfall. You surprise me Jedi. I still consider you a friend, but you broke something I don't know if you can get back.

"If you want Zhenga to accompany you, that is up to you to ask her. She is a year old and can make her own choices," Raxa explained, pointedly staring at Jedi. While she would miss her daughter if Zhenga so decided to accompany her sire, she would not hold anything against the filly. She was old enough to decide what she wanted to do. Raxa had of course prepped her for some things, like how to defend herself from predators and aggressive stallions alike. Whatever Zhenga chose, Raxa would support her.

@[Jedi]

Messages In This Thread
    Time To Come Clean (Jedi) - by Raxa - 11-15-2016, 03:33 AM
    RE: Time To Come Clean (Jedi) - by Jedi - 11-23-2016, 03:13 PM
    RE: Time To Come Clean (Jedi) - by Raxa - 11-24-2016, 01:30 PM