• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

seeking a new place to call home
    "Really where I come from Ashley is the name of a girl" he said looking at the stallion he didn't really care what the stallion thought he only really listened to mares. "Look I really don't care what you have to tell me stallions have to work harder to earn my respect. Nothing peronal its just how I am" Kenji said. He wasn't as scared as he seemed he just was more nervious of what dangers might be in the land. Other then that he felt fine. "I think ill stay here along the beach" he said. "Its the closest thing I have found to my old home." Kenji then looked at the stallion. "I'm Kenji where I come from it means Intelligent second son; strong and vigorous" he said. Kenji's stance did show he wasn't afraid of the other horses. But it also showed he knew how to be careful or at least that's what he thought.

Messages In This Thread
    seeking a new place to call home - by Kenji - 11-16-2016, 03:45 PM
    RE: seeking a new place to call home - by Sabrael - 11-16-2016, 09:18 PM
    RE: seeking a new place to call home - by Kenji - 11-16-2016, 09:35 PM
    RE: seeking a new place to call home - by Ashley - 11-18-2016, 04:48 AM
    RE: seeking a new place to call home - by Kenji - 11-18-2016, 11:50 PM