• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll be your martyr; reagan/any
    Liv smiles broadly to her dark friend as she speaks of the white wolf. Blue eyes move to watch Reagan transisitons between canine to equine and Liv is quiet obviously surprised. Never had the blue girl seen such magic before. Lobes move and listen as Reagan describe Liv as a potential snack. She swallows in a gulp at the idea of her being nibbled on.

The touch of Jinju brings her back to the present, her own indigo muzzle gently touching the other girl. "Yes I miss the night as well, Jinju-", she leans closer, "maybe we can go another night." Liv muses playfully with a flickering smile but it falters for a moment when Reagan mentions her mother. "Have either of you seen my mother?" And in that moment the strong girl appears small, vulnerable as she asks about her family. "Is she well?" Concern is overwhelming her eyes as they become glassy and glittering.
    alivia

ugh im sorry this is short

Messages In This Thread
    I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 11-17-2016, 01:08 PM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Reagan - 11-18-2016, 04:18 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Jinju - 11-18-2016, 04:57 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 12-09-2016, 07:04 PM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Reagan - 12-11-2016, 10:09 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Jinju - 12-19-2016, 09:48 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 12-21-2016, 09:07 AM