• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm peppa pig, and this is my little brother george; magnus/any

Ashley grows restless beneath the weight of the conversation, the length of it, and Magnus cannot find it in himself to begrudge the stallion it. Such conversations were often wearisome, the need to return to the usual hustle of your own life there before you, the habits and responsibilities dangling just out of view.

At his statement regarding Katana, and the land itself, Magnus only nods. He had no intention of walking down his memories or of rehashing everything that they had lived before. That Beqanna was long since gone, and they were no longer part of it. This was a new world now, and it would serve them well to remember that they lived within it. It served no purpose to spend all time reminiscing of something past.

“It has been a pleasure,” he says, taking a step back and rolling his own shoulders, although they were now bare of the eagle wings that had once, temporarily, graced them. “I look forward to that,” he offers and then stands, watching as the magician makes his way back to the island beyond the white-capped sea. Perhaps he would one day take him up on it, but for now, he swung his head back around to the volcanic island that stretched out before him. There was work to do here, and it was where he would focus first.

out of the blue out into the loneliest place that you'll ever know
    I carried the world just as far as I could but the damage had taken its toll

[Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm peppa pig, and this is my little brother george; magnus/any - by magnus - 12-25-2016, 07:02 PM