• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

here it comes with no warning; any

Here it comes with no warning; capsize, i'm first in the water
    Lucrezia feels a sense of calmness over come her when Magnus touches her neck again and encourages her. It feels reassuring to her, especially to have someone like Magnus at her side. She had always needed someone like him in her life. He has proven to be someone she could rely on from the very beginning when they met. “I would very much like that,” she says with a smile when he offers his help to her.

“Have you always been so kind and helpful, Magnus?” She asks but certainly more curious about him. Lucrezia has truly never met someone who had come close to someone like Magnus. There had been Kreios. However, she cannot find a way to compare him to Magnus. There is something more to him than she could imagine Kreios relating to.

She does not feel awkward in the several moments of silence that falls between them. Lucrezia enjoys every part of this conversation if nothing is to be said. His question draws a smile on her lip and then into a curious look upon her face. There are many questions she could ask and dig for, but she finds it much easier to ask a plainer question. A question he could answer freely as she had answered his. “I want to know what you were like before.” She finally says after another quite few moments between them. “Why are you the way you are now?” Lucrezia wants to call him a hero, but she remembers the way he reacted to that when they first met.
    ...too close to the bottom.
    html © samshine| character info: here | picture reference: here
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    here it comes with no warning; any - by Lucrezia - 11-24-2016, 04:21 PM
    RE: here it comes with no warning; any - by Lucrezia - 12-13-2016, 05:01 PM