• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

here it comes with no warning; any

Here it comes with no warning; capsize, i'm first in the water
    Lucrezia has always had a deep curiosity of others. She wondered what their deepest secrets and desires were. Did they wake up in the middle of the night and question who they were? Why they were the way they were at that moment? She is more curious of what has shaped who they are today. What stories does another one hold that they would not tell another soul? And perhaps it is the very soul she wishes to know more than anything.

If she is being truthful, this was the first time she had let someone into her own mind—to know what she has felt and what she desires. It is a strange thing to simply let the walls comes down when she has built them up for most of her life. However, there is relief in letting them crumble around here. Some sort of serenity had filled her.

She merely nods her head at his reply to her words about him being kind. Lucrezia has always thought highly of others and has been optimistic of the world truly. Sometimes she isn’t sure why she held onto a little fragment of hope when all had failed and fallen around her.

The mare’s body shifts, finding another comfortable position as Magnus speaks again. She nods her head at his words. There is truth in everything he says. Even the own event of her life and crosses paths with others has always shaped her. If one of those moments did not happen she might as well not be the same person either. “A good man you have been molded into,” she says with a soft smile. “No matter what you might think,” Lucrezia shakes her head and laughs playfully.

When he mentions being a boy again in the Jungle her smile returns. “What it would be like to be young again, huh, Magnus?” She often thinks of what it might be like to be, especially knowing what she knows now. Then again, what would she be if she knew all that she knows now? Lucrezia does not know truly. “I’m sure beneath all the walls and shadows you are still that wild child.” Her eyes bright up as she speaks again, “I for sure I have never lost my love for adventure. And why should you not still have a wild heart?” She tilts her head at him, considering what he might say to that.
    ...too close to the bottom.
    html © samshine| character info: here | picture reference: here
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    here it comes with no warning; any - by Lucrezia - 11-24-2016, 04:21 PM
    RE: here it comes with no warning; any - by Lucrezia - 01-02-2017, 01:46 AM