• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran

Aditi
    Knee deep in icy lake water, Aditi draws in a sharp breath and savors the crisp air in her lungs before releasing the breath as a quiet snort. The lower halves of her legs are nearly numb and yet she does not move, instead closing her amber eyes to succumb to the white noise-like feeling.

Her buckskin face is mostly expressionless, which tends to be the story most of the time, though not for lack of emotion. She always knew how she was feeling, and she did not consider it a necessity to share those feelings with others. Some thought it standoffish, though Aditi rarely lingered on such things long enough to figure it out.

When a shiver finally rocks her spotted frame, the Nez Perce decides it time to remove herself from the frigid waters. She meanders on the shoreline for some time, before finding a relatively sunny patch of grass where she could quietly enjoy the springtime sun, never once paying mind to the other equine who roamed the field.

i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran;
    fuck, that's what they all just end up doing in the end

Messages In This Thread
    i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran - by Aditi - 11-25-2016, 09:00 PM