• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

NAYL, ANY, ALL
    breaking waves of change
    It is with a heavy heart, and frustration that she comes forward. The one one who pledged to Nerine under Naga's rule was her new faithful companion, Celeana. Of whom she was grateful for. But, she had taken too long to figure out how to run the kingdom, and she had angered and let down so many. But they did not want to give her a chance anyway. With the last of her dignity, she lets out her call. Beckoning those who still remained to come forth once more. She stands here in her most primitive form, horse, and looks to all with sadness and guilt in her eyes. She looks to Nayl, no hate or disrespect, and nods to her. Her voice is still, and deep, but the hopeful spark to it was gone. Only seriousness.

"I have called you all here once more, for this is the last time I shall call you here under my rule. I have been challenged by Nayl...and I forfeited. It was no use. I was not fit to be queen, I was better as a diplomat, and I was too new at being a queen to do you all any good to rebuild the sisterhood. I planned to make this place a safe haven for women and the kindhearted men like Simeon to live and learn. But, I seem to have failed.

It is with a heavy heart that I turn my position over to Nayl. She is a strong sister, and tougher than nails. May she lead you with love and trust, and do right by the sisterhood.

Nayl....all I ask is to still be head of the Spiritual Caste. The history and traditions of the Amazon Jungle must live on. It is our roots.

Thank you all for following me here, I appreciate your blind faith. I am sorry I have let you down. I hope you all can forgive me, and maybe someday I will be given a second chance."

With that she let Nayl take her place at the meeting rock, and stood among the last of them....like a common kingdom pony. Just like the old days. It was time to let someone else take over, but she was going to do it like this, handing her title down, despite losing the battle. She wanted to hand the crown off with the last bit of dignity she had. Hopefully their new ruler would not turn the place into a war hungry capitol...but she hoped she would allow the men to live here and be treated with respect and not like the old man slaves of old....
    Naga

Messages In This Thread
    NAYL, ANY, ALL - by Naga - 11-27-2016, 06:54 PM
    RE: NAYL, ANY, ALL - by Nayl - 11-27-2016, 09:03 PM
    RE: NAYL, ANY, ALL - by Celeana - 11-27-2016, 10:30 PM
    RE: NAYL, ANY, ALL - by Stillwater - 11-28-2016, 01:14 AM
    RE: NAYL, ANY, ALL - by Djinni - 11-28-2016, 02:52 PM
    RE: NAYL, ANY, ALL - by Simeon - 11-29-2016, 02:50 AM
    RE: NAYL, ANY, ALL - by Bowie - 11-29-2016, 08:43 AM
    RE: NAYL, ANY, ALL - by Nayl - 11-29-2016, 08:11 PM
    RE: NAYL, ANY, ALL - by Naga - 11-29-2016, 11:35 PM
    RE: NAYL, ANY, ALL - by Sunday - 12-02-2016, 07:25 AM