• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any

Humming quietly under his breath, the black thoroughbred wanders casually into what he can only assume is Tephra, judging by the massive volcano that serves as the obvious focal point of the immediate vicinity. Dahmer's blue eyes linger on the lava-ridden mountain in appreciation before turning to take in the rest of the territory. Magnus hadn't lied -- it was much warmer here than back in the frozen Field, and Dahmer soaks in the humid heat nostalgically, his thoughts tugged back to the Subway.

He allows himself a brief moment of bittersweet sadness before he decides to venture further into the territory, being mindful to avoid any lava pools or streams that looked like they would enjoy singeing his hocks. The humid air smells heavily of Magnus, and while the act of exploring another stallion's land would have once kept Dahmer on edge, the blue-eyed beast had taken a swift liking to the King of Tephra.

Spotting a small conglomeration of mares in the distance, Dahmer decides to rest where he is while awaiting the arrival of Magnus. No reason to put the locals on edge before the King got around to greeting him. The black stallion shifts his weight comfortably and cocks a hip, tail flicking lazily around his hindquarters.

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 11-28-2016, 09:39 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-02-2016, 10:15 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-05-2016, 07:55 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-12-2016, 06:47 PM