• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

your hips on my jawline; pangea (nsfw html)
    karsi
    His rock salt voice stings the wounds of my needs. It makes me quiver in anticipation. My slick black body is vibrating next to his, his heat causing my skin to tingle as I close the space between us so I may keep this conversation for my ears along.

First off, I do not fuck around. My eyes cinch to his, pale blue and floating. "I want to see this Pangea of yours, Rodrik." My head is dipped low to his as the syllables drip from my tongue. I do not know what waits for me but I am eager to leave the field. I am eager to shed the suffocation I feel in this waiting room. I rotate my hips so I may swing my form around to take the red beast's side. I press against him, gauging his reaction to my contact. I do not care if my skin is invited or rejected.

I am ready to go.
    your hips on my jawline

Shall I post in Pangea first or would you like to?

Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: your hips on my jawline; pangea (nsfw html) - by Karsi - 12-08-2016, 11:37 AM