• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

find me; simeon
    Teal
    And then she could smell him! Just barely. Only the tiniest bit.

She waited, nostrils flared and holding her breath. Something plucked at the insides of her ear, like a buzzing wasp. It was almost like the rumble in someones chest, but disembodied. It was scary, uncomfortable, and she tried shaking it out with quick twists of her head and an anxious groan.

Oh! Then there was a waft of breath on her. She lost her other thoughts, focusing on it so intently. Her muzzle whipped around just as her hips did, trying to face it. Trying to face him. It wasn't Caveman. No, not him. But he almost smelled like him. Like he might have passed him recently. The rest of him smelled warm and spicy, and she edged closer. Her head swayed hesitantly, pinpointing his location and distance from her. She was getting better at this, she thought.

She stepped in and brazenly buried her nose to his throat, hungrily sucking in the smells wrapped so comfortably around him. Mmm, yes very warm. She kept constant contact with him as she swept around his neck to his jaw, up into his hair with more breaths, slid down his muscle to his shoulder. Normally she might be more frightened of strangers, but this one smelled like Caveman. And so he must be safe, right? Plus he had not attacked her. Always a good sign.

She shifted herself parallel to him, facing the same direction, and pressed her body against him so he could feel her talk. Short, throaty grunts. No longer so anxious. Now determined.
    Take me. Where ever you've been, I want to go. Lead me.

Her golden neck curled and she shoved her weight against his shoulder, trying to make him move. She followed in sync with any step he took, always keeping her skin touching his. Keeping sight of him. A last groan at him, growing frustrated with his immovable strength.

Goooo. Take me!

This one would need a good name. He wasn't a Caveman, for sure. No, a big hulk of a thing. So warm. Nice, though? Not sure. Maybe.

Messages In This Thread
    find me; simeon - by Teal - 12-06-2016, 09:32 PM
    RE: find me; simeon - by Simeon - 12-27-2016, 02:16 AM
    RE: find me; simeon - by Teal - 01-02-2017, 12:11 PM