• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

as black as your soul; karsi
    karsi
    I am bored. My expression does not change often unless there is some outside stimulus.

Usually fighting or fucking.

I stand among the charming wildflowers, observing the way horses interact on a normal basis. The milky blue of my eyes are half lidded  and lulling close to closing by the second. I draw a breath and release it irritably. I want split earth and sky, I want to send the lovers skrieking at the stamp of my hoof.

I want my heart to stop beating.

And then I hear his voice. From the corner of my slit eyes, I see him. More goat than horse...I am curious. The way he moves, split toed and heavily horned. He draws something feral up from my loins as I watch him moved to me, plucking a careful path. (I like the way his hips sway.) The bearded man walk up close to me, I feel the spill of his shadow cool the unrelenting heat of the sun on my delicate curve of my spine.

'What would you do to get it back?'

The words are like a hand on the genie's bottle...rubbing me just the right way. I meet the stallion's gaze squarely as I have no patience to fuck around with coyness. "Anything." With the admission of my voice, I close the gap between us, possibly making it uncomfortable for him but I do not care. I admire the curl of his horn, the dead space in his eyes. He makes my skin ache but I like it.

Your move.
    your hips on my jawline

Messages In This Thread
    as black as your soul; karsi - by bruise - 12-07-2016, 11:56 PM
    RE: as black as your soul; karsi - by Karsi - 12-08-2016, 11:55 AM
    RE: as black as your soul; karsi - by bruise - 12-11-2016, 01:19 AM
    RE: as black as your soul; karsi - by Karsi - 12-11-2016, 08:28 PM
    RE: as black as your soul; karsi - by bruise - 12-31-2016, 03:48 AM