• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

as black as your soul; karsi
    karsi
    For so long, when my heart was still frozen solid, I did not fear. I was unable to feel anything and I liked it like that. As I close the gap between myself and the buckskin male, I can feel the rapid beat of the damned muscle deep in it's bone cage.

I do not want this.
    I mean it when I say I would do anything.

The sooty man meets me with a wiry smile, his eyes too dark and shifting. I feel the squirm of something crawling behind my eyes and I, for the first time in my life, felt fear. It tastes like an old copper penny under my tongue and my eyes reflect what he is doing. It takes every ounce of my being to keep the scream that threatens to spill over my lips in my throat.

But in a moment's time, it is gone. Suddenly my features fall flat and the fear, the taste, is gone. I peer at the horned creature before me from a thick plume of snow white forelock.A wide grin starts to curl and contort my face as I feel the ice form and freeze my heart in a solid and secure prison. I feel invincible.

When the goat man asks to show him what I can do, I simply stamp my hoof and grin. On our left, the remains of a half eaten rabbit raises up on broken knees and missing innards. The skin bag drags itself to my feet and I smirk down at it before kicking the rancid little thing away. It rolls away in a flor, trailing bits of fur and bone before crumpling all together.

I smile back at him once again.

But I am not done. I tap the ground again. Something resembling an earthquake suddenly threatens the meadow. I watch as the earth cracks and slits between us. The rocks in the ground grind against one another as they separate at my will till there is a large gash in the ground. I smile upon my little trick with satisfaction before forcing the land to heal itself, a minor split and unevenness is the only thing that gives way that I had ever manipulated the soil.

"I am an animator." I speak flatly with an icy smirk tugging at one corner of my mouth. I have the ability to control anything inanimate, from the dead to the very ground we stand on. I also have a frozen heart...I am unable to feel anything but I decide that is irrelevant to the stallion's desire for a demonstration of my abilities.
    your hips on my jawline

Messages In This Thread
    as black as your soul; karsi - by bruise - 12-07-2016, 11:56 PM
    RE: as black as your soul; karsi - by Karsi - 12-08-2016, 11:55 AM
    RE: as black as your soul; karsi - by bruise - 12-11-2016, 01:19 AM
    RE: as black as your soul; karsi - by Karsi - 12-11-2016, 08:28 PM
    RE: as black as your soul; karsi - by bruise - 12-31-2016, 03:48 AM