• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

How do you capture sand; djinni
    Stillwater

In a little cloud of debris, she had vanished only to reappear in a different place. A teleporter. It explained why he'd never crossed her path thus far, even when he could smell her near. Her exotic spice lingered in the air. Such a tease. She was a ghost who only appeared to whom she wished to show herself to. And that had yet to be him. Delicious, creature of magic tricks and sand. Where was she hiding this time? How do you catch the sand?

Djinni, Genie. I wish for a Djinni, Genie. He mocked her name in play, unaware just how truthful it was. With lazy steps, he circled a watering pool, tasting faint traces of her in the shy drifts of wind. It was a cute trick she had. It intrigued him, plucked at his curiosity. Perhaps she'd do the same and appear in a spray of sand. It would stick to his coat again, stay with him when he left. He could take that little part of her home with him. Show it all the beautiful dark corners hiding in his cavern.

How do you capture such a fleeting thing? One moment, there. The next, lost.

He came around to pause at a low shrub. A drop from his damp hair fell to tap on one of the leaves, an oddly soothing hush underlying it. She certainly hadn't been all that taken with him at the meeting, and he doubted she would even show if she were near to see him haunting her little retreat. But with nothing better to do currently, and perhaps with a hidden purpose, he wet his feet in her pond and settled in to wait.

oh look, he's absolutely terrible at starters today
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    How do you capture sand; djinni - by Stillwater - 12-09-2016, 06:05 PM
    RE: How do you capture sand; djinni - by Djinni - 12-09-2016, 07:21 PM
    RE: How do you capture sand; djinni - by Djinni - 12-12-2016, 07:59 PM
    RE: How do you capture sand; djinni - by Djinni - 12-27-2016, 06:04 PM