• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

How do you capture sand; djinni
    Stillwater

He, perhaps, wasn't too skilled in looking remorseful. It was hard to be sorry for speaking the truth, although he was not apologizing for what he'd said, but rather that his word choice and actions had offended her loyalties to her sisterhood. He understood her defense of Celeana, though he may not agree with it. Still, he would seek forgiveness from her for his part in upsetting her.

She looked suspicious. He had expected it, could understand it. And of course she asked "why," and questioned his motives. She wasn't stupid, he knew, so these were all to be expected. She had no reason to trust or believe him, but perhaps it would soothe over time. If anything, he hoped seeking her forgiveness would at least be a step in the right direction. He was here to make amends. His shoulder rolled in a casual shrug.

I don't like strife. Discord. Most especially if it was not purposeful, he added with a crooked half-smile and dancing eyes. And in your case, it was, of course, not. So. He removed himself from the watering hole, water cascading down him noisily, and tipped his head just a little -he never bows. I would be honored if you would allow me to make it up to you, he said sincerely, repentant.

And then he waited, curious as to  what sort of task she might ask of him, if she chose to.

come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    How do you capture sand; djinni - by Stillwater - 12-09-2016, 06:05 PM
    RE: How do you capture sand; djinni - by Djinni - 12-09-2016, 07:21 PM
    RE: How do you capture sand; djinni - by Djinni - 12-12-2016, 07:59 PM
    RE: How do you capture sand; djinni - by Stillwater - 12-12-2016, 09:04 PM
    RE: How do you capture sand; djinni - by Djinni - 12-27-2016, 06:04 PM