• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when she laughs; rodrik

Rodrik did not expect the mare to feel uneasy towards him so quickly in his greeting to her. It was not as if he was dressed in the torn muscles and ligaments and broken bones before the Reckoning. He was whole and in one piece together. Truthfully, the red stallion had a handsome set of features that went along with his rather bright red coat. It was something he once prided in when he was a younger boy, but now such things meant nothing to him. He never cared for the physical things. Only for the mind and heart that made him consider another and their worth.

He laughs though, not rudely when she spins and almost breaks a fall. It is a warmly laughter—one that does not escape so often from him. However, Rodrik was feeling in a rather pleasant mood right now. “I’m sorry,” he begins, “I did not hope to startle you there.” He smiles with a dark smirk at her, letting his gaze relax on her as she finds her balance once again. “I did not think I was that frightening.” But, at one time, he was a force to be reckon with. He was a monster—beneath the handsome features and bright red coat—and the devil himself. Rodrik was someone you should not cross ever.

When she laughs, his ear turns into her direction. “Maribel, huh?” He says it more as a statement than question. Rodrik watches as she shyly smiles. “It must’ve been a good dream then, or whatever your thoughts were at.” Rodrik watches her carefully now as he allows a grin to spread across his lips. He waits like a snake in the grass, slithering in for the kill. It is a pity game he plays with all, but there is something valuable about information—something personal to gain maybe one day for himself.
    character info: here | character reference: here | image © rostyslav zagornov

Messages In This Thread
    and when she laughs; rodrik - by Maribel - 12-10-2016, 02:14 PM
    RE: and when she laughs; rodrik - by Rodrik - 12-11-2016, 01:25 PM
    RE: and when she laughs; rodrik - by Maribel - 12-11-2016, 03:36 PM
    RE: and when she laughs; rodrik - by Rodrik - 12-12-2016, 12:14 AM