• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran // rodrik & any

i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran

"Please do," she says playfully (and uncharacteristically), as Rodrik threatens to keep an eye on her. Aditi turns her amber eyes from the stallion and lets the grin drop from her face, replacing it with something much more... noncommittal. A quick, almost incomprehensible memory of Tabor and Fantome weasels its way into the Nez Perce's mind and it suddenly hits her that Rodrik could have been the third to complete their version of their Three Musketeers. She flicks her gaze back to him, slightly wary, but perhaps even more intrigued than before.

She shoves the nostalgia away and inquires about Pangea, pleased that the chestnut stallion has agreed to assist her in familiarizing the wasteland. "Are you implying that you are a gentleman?" The question is innocent enough, but a certain amount of mischief lights up Aditi's eyes. She flicks her duo-toned tail lightly against her flanks as she falls again into silence, but the rest of her frame remains unmoving.

Rodrik pauses to consider where they will go, and Aditi is not disappointed when he reveals his choice. An amused snort flutters her nostrils at the stallion's jab and the painted mare finds that he has caused her to grin once more. "It is you who should be the fearful one," She paws a black hoof against the dry earth, a plume of dust drifting away from them, "I get quite predatory in the dark." She offers him a wink, feeling slightly odd at the gesture, before she pivots on her hinds and readies herself for their adventure.

"Which way?"

(Your post was great! You have to promise not to judge this one, though xD)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran // rodrik & any - by Aditi - 01-11-2017, 07:57 PM