• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Show them the joy and the pain and the ending (any)
    djinni

The champagne mare says that things will get better and Djinni smiles; she would like to agree. New lands and new starts, though it seems that fate still delights in creating coincidences. The three mares are residents of the Desert no longer, but they do all seem to have some things in common.

An interest in seeing this new world appears to be one of them.

“A lady has to keep some secrets,” she replies to Heartfire’s ponderance with a playful wink. “But painless, I promise.”

She takes a step closer to Heartfire, a nonverbal ‘do you mind?’ in her expression before she reaches out at touches the mare’s shoulder with her dark muzzle. Instantly, they’re on the grey sand beach, and Djinni is gone again, repeating the process with Lucrezia in the Field until the three of them stand on the shore.

The rest of the post is here in Nerine

current appearance:
    slim build
    smoky grullo minimal tobiano
    sea green eyes
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Show them the joy and the pain and the ending (any) - by Djinni - 01-16-2017, 07:10 PM