• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

To the Lovers left behind (Becca|Magnus|Ex-Gates)
    He's both over joyed and shocked to see her. "Mom!" he shouts as he runs to her, forgeting he was old enough to have his own foals now. Their bodies collide, warmth spreading in the flwer laiden field from more than just the sun. Johnathen felt a tear slip as he rested his neck on hers.

"I thought I had lost you forever." he whispered. He stepped back, eying her up and down. "How are you? What happened while we were sepperated? Tell me all you can." the small foal in him was creeping out, hidden deep in his heart all these years.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: To the Lovers left behind (Becca|Magnus|Ex-Gates) - by Johnathen - 12-16-2016, 01:18 AM