• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There was a birch tree in the field; Reagan (and any?)
    She has not forgotten Deimos. How could she, when he has caused her aeons of heartache? Lo, Reagan knows EXACTLY what has brought the bear here.

She is no fool.

Her eyes fixated on her lover, she approaches him warily, her white coat bristling as she shimmers, stepping out of that white form and into the one of her birth. Shaking our her grey tattered hair, she wuffs to Ruan in hushed tones, her voice warm. "You are better than this, my love. Do not let the blindness of hate get in the way of opportunity. His time will come. If he had the ability to kill, he'd be here himself. Deimos deals in absolutes."

Turning back to the bear, a warm wind rushes passed her, flairing up around her and Ruan. Her emerald eyes glowed as if they are on fire, and she sees into his mind.

Something is not all of what it seems.

And so, the brown, lumbering, hairy beast returns also to the form of his birth, as Reagan has. Her eyes graze over him with a satisfied smirk on her face.

"There," she breathes. "Much less of a threat. Look upon me, bear, and tell me what it is you see. If you see something to destroy, then by all means have at me."

She waits then, turning to Ru with a knowing look, and then back at the no longer so fearsome intruder. Would the bear notice right away?

"Well, then Siberian. I am waiting. What is it that you see when you look at me?"

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There was a birch tree in the field; Reagan (and any?) - by Reagan - 02-13-2017, 12:46 AM