• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone
    djinni raene

She watches the stallion as he watches the trees, her gold-flecked eyes curious and unconcerned. Raene had been trained by her father in the ways of a warrior; there is no horse she fears. Djinni is much the same, with her trickery she is never truly in danger, so the smile that she wears is as open and easy as Raene’s would be.

“Hello,” she says, nodding her head politely in greeting. “I’m Raene.”

The name has come to her easily for weeks now; this is not the first time Djinni has adopted an alter ego. She usually chooses her own name, though she supposes that Kreios and Ygritte did well enough when choosing Raene. The name that he gives – Rome – is unfamiliar. It seems that he is unfamiliar to Raene as well, since he’s introduced himself, so there’s no need to worry over the proper reaction to an old friend (or enemy). There’s something feline in his movements, and she wonders if perhaps this is a brother that she did not know Raene had. No, she decides, Marlyn would have mentioned another brother.

“What brings you to Sylva, Rome?” She tilts her head curiously. His champagne coat is eye-catching, and with a brief shimmer, Raene sports a matching one on her bulky body. She still wears her spots, of course, and the salmon of her mane and tail. “Do you mind?” She asks, drumming up a brief flash of embarrassment. Djinni would mimic without a though; perhaps Raene would ask first.

current appearance: black champagne spotted blanket appaloosa with draft build
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone - by Djinni - 12-29-2016, 03:56 PM