• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - kingdom
    djinni raene

The grullo coat of the first mare to approach catches her eye, and for a moment Djinni ponders fading back to her own smoky coat, but she keeps the black and white and the smile, and nods warmly to the other female as she introduces herself.

“Welcome, Neon.” She says, her voice gentle despite her large size, “We are quite glad to have you here, I’m sure.”

From the other mare’s introduction, it seems clear that she is a newcomer to Sylva. Djinni is grateful for this, but it does not show in her expression as she asks the mare if she plans on staying in the kingdom. “Will you be staying here long?”

With the shifting in Beqanna, there are a multitude of lands to explore; she could not fault the stranger for taking her time in choosing a place to settle down – if she settles down at all. Sylva is a wonderful land – certainly a beautiful one – but Beqanna is endlessly large.

current appearance: black spotted blanket appaloosa with salmon pink mane and tail
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - kingdom - by Djinni - 12-31-2016, 12:33 PM