• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

shes got some damn bad intentions - djinni
    Stillwater

"Not for too long. Long enough to make sure that Nayl has friends."
    What the hell did he care whether or not Nayl had bosom buddies? Whatever. He didn't have a choice, and they both knew it.

"You don't like the hair?" She changed again, from pink to a charcoal black. "More to your liking?"
    It amused him that she did that in response to him, changed how she looked, and he smirked though it didn't reach his eyes. What else would she do for him? Didn't he get any sort of reward for becoming her little pet? Without putting up too much of a fight, even. Never mind that he'd get his revenge. Never mind, that.

If you're going to humor me, Djinni --Raene, then show me who you really are. And, he added nonchalantly with a half-hearted shrug and quirk of his brow, come show me some affection for once. It was almost a challenge, because he knew she wouldn't. His natural sexual appeal didn't seem to affect her. But, he was a good dog, wasn't he? Good dogs needed some reward. He was vastly interested to see what she'd do about that.

Or. Become Nayl, and give me what she won't. Another challenge with laughing eyes. The idea of Nayl learning of that was darkly entertaining and he couldn't help the smirk stretching a little more. He could almost forget about the damned trinket coiled so sweetly around his ankle. Almost.

Come on, Djinni. Give me something to remember you by.

come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    RE: shes got some damn bad intentions - djinni - by Stillwater - 01-05-2017, 07:37 PM