• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm so infinitesimal; Djinni, any
    I'm so infinitesimal...
    A dark shape appears at the mouth of the cave, and Lumi’s eyes squint against the sudden shimmer of light dancing off the cave wall. “Lumi!” She smiles broadly at the sound - the voice is a rather familiar one these days. “Djinni!”

She steps forward into the light streaming through the cave mouth, wincing as her eyes take a moment to adjust to the change. “Not much in this one yet, but there was a colony of long eared bats two caves down the beach!” She doubts Djinni is as interested in the wildlife as she, but she can’t help but try to share her enthusiasm. “I noticed a little tunnel in the back of this one though … I’ll be able to fit into it as a stoat. Maybe I’ll find something interesting in there!” She’s heard of deep cave creatures from her father - animals whose eyes have long wasted away due to lack of light. She’d love to run into some of those.

She suddenly notices Djinni’s vibrant appearance, and her eyes narrow in amusement. “That’s quite the look!” She’d thought the iridescent black the faerie had dyed her mane and tail had been unusual … but clearly she has nothing on Djinni.

“What’ve you been up to lately?” She smiles again at the colourful mare. She hasn’t seen Djinni around in Nerine much lately. Perhaps something outside of the kingdom has been keeping her busy?

Sorry for the wait!!

Messages In This Thread
    I'm so infinitesimal; Djinni, any - by Lumi - 01-03-2017, 02:11 AM
    RE: I'm so infinitesimal; Djinni, any - by Djinni - 01-18-2017, 09:39 PM
    RE: I'm so infinitesimal; Djinni, any - by Lumi - 02-19-2017, 02:51 PM