• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the girl is poison; aranea, any
    The mare does not politely get out of Taiga’s way as she had expected. In fact, the mare does exactly the opposite of what Taiga had expected. The dark roan squeals and pins her ears, looking for all the world like she’s ready to rip off Taiga’s head.

Any normal, reasonable horse would have just apologized for the mistake and moved on. But the recent visit of her older sister, and her subsequent realization of her demotion in her own mental hierarchy, have left her in a rather unreasonable mood. So she’s spoiling for a fight. And since the object of her ire is far away in Nerine … she takes her anger out on the stranger in front of her.

“Where do you get off, screechin’ at me like that!” Taiga scowls fiercely at the mare, her own ears pinned tightly against her skull. She is so not in the mood to be ‘sassed’ by some random she’s never met. “I was just minding my own business!” She snorts loudly, still eying the mare. “And what do you expect, just standing there like that. How am I supposed to see you through the thicket?”

She takes a few steps toward the roan, head low and threatening. “Who are you anyway? I’ve never seen you around here before.”
    Taiga
    frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul …

Messages In This Thread
    the girl is poison; aranea, any - by Taiga - 01-04-2017, 02:26 AM
    RE: the girl is poison; aranea, any - by Aranea - 01-05-2017, 12:44 AM
    RE: the girl is poison; aranea, any - by Taiga - 01-10-2017, 01:16 AM