• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sticks and stones, Love [Stillwater]
    Stillwater
    She didn't respond at first, still circling. Then she was sweeping beneath his chin and out the other side. He only moved a fraction so that he wouldn't touch her, lifting his head just enough, and watched her progress as she continued a ways more. Her fragrance lingered and he breathed it in openly, deeply. Tasting it. A sly little grin was thrown his way, over the sloping curve of her bare shoulder. She stoked the embers in his eyes, warmed them. Heated them.

"A stallion as yourself I would imagine would take what he wanted. Not wait for a bone like a good mutt."

He chuckled softly, amusement in his dark blue stare. And what would she say if he took her?
    You might be assuming too quickly, he warned gently, watching her movements intently. He was not so easily goaded. But she had a way about her, didn't she.

Have anything useful for me, Tease, or are you only here to kick a dog when he's down? Or so she seemed to think. She reminded him of Celeana; too quick to see what she wanted. Much too swift to make their leaps. Too easy. She did have a certain appeal though, a charm and that pretty face. Could she put them to use, he wondered. Or was she only a shiny shell pretending to be a priceless pearl.

Any hidden talents I might find enjoyable? he asked low.

Then again, sometimes a warm body is all that was needed. Or so many seemed to think.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    Sticks and stones, Love [Stillwater] - by Karaugh - 01-05-2017, 03:30 AM
    RE: Sticks and stones, Love [Stillwater] - by Stillwater - 01-07-2017, 03:48 PM