• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sticks and stones, Love [Stillwater]
    The question lingered in puzzled silence.  His gaze locked into hers... searching for meaning.  The wheels turning within his mind.  Oh how she loved watching those wheels turning inside that pretty mind.  Devilish grin more prominent.  She veered right making her way around him once more, eyes still locked.  Her voice smooth,

I don't wish to be your Queen, nor your every moment.  I only ask for your protection.  If I stay here in your lands for you will you protect me and my unborn child? Her circle closed as she once again slipped under his jaw.  Hoping this time for a soothing touch.  A moment to cling to.  If he would not have her in any other way...

Sticks and stones, Love...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    Sticks and stones, Love [Stillwater] - by Karaugh - 01-05-2017, 03:30 AM
    RE: Sticks and stones, Love [Stillwater] - by Karaugh - 01-11-2017, 01:00 PM