• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sticks and stones, Love [Stillwater]
    Take me... Feel me... Taste me... Her scent whispered ever so softly to every nerve in his body.  Would he be able to keep up this charade much longer?  Then as much as he tried to hold back he caved to his craving like an addict... Her the drug, him the needle.  Oh, what a deadly addiction this could be but the high... The glorious high was worth the risk each time...

His grip tugged at her mane in a forceful manner.  Nape arched as delicate crown tucked to her breast.  Her lips parted but nar a word escaped.  He was struggling to remain in control of himself with her.  His grip tightened as her warm body pressed against his.  A slight squeal of pleasure filled the air between them.  She was not a pretty rose, delicate and soft... No that was not her at all.  She was the thorn...

In the euphoria she did not feel pain. His jaw relaxed, grip released and a sweet gesture replaced the uncontrollable desire.  She exhaled a sigh of contentment.  This would do... For now.  As his body released tension so did hers.  Nape shook tassels about then craned to view him again.  Velveteen muzzle extended...  Karaugh... She liked the sound of her name coming from him.  It had a different tone this time... Deeper, more desired.  She listened as her request was being accepted.  Hips shifting so she faced him easily once more.   Something about him in this moment made her feel secure.  Was it his offer of protection or the claiming nature of his actions.  She would be his when he so choosed. More of a mistress she was.  An answer was needed from her on his offer of dignitary.  Could he trust her?  

She drew nearer until her crown was aligned with his neck.  Her muzzle reached for him slowly, tracing his most vulnerable area along the jugular vein with it... Softly.  Her smooth exhales heating his skin slightly.  As her traces led back to her starting point she smiled...

Then I shall stay here for you. An agreeing whisper of soft words satisfied his question she was certain.  One thing had remained unresolved though so she questioned him,

What will I be calling you, Sir?  Devilish smile creeping forth.  He had not leaked his name nor title. 
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    Sticks and stones, Love [Stillwater] - by Karaugh - 01-05-2017, 03:30 AM
    RE: Sticks and stones, Love [Stillwater] - by Karaugh - 01-12-2017, 03:08 AM